Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A little about me




In case you do not know who I am, my name is Alcy Garcia. I'm a Realtor in Sunny Southern California, and no not Los Angeles or San Diego. I am located further down towards the California/Arizona border, in El Centro. I was born in the Bay Area, but I grew up in the Imperial Valley. I have been in the business since 2004, first as an administrative assistant for El Dorado Realty then as a Real Estate Agent as I quickly fell in love with work. I have been licensed since 2009 by the California Department of Real Estate. I love working with clients to find them a place to call home. What I would love to accomplish with this blog, is to help not only buyers and sellers but also those that are losing their dream, the dream of owning a home.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Alcy G.

No comments:

Post a Comment